[Nfbmd] Maryland goalball Clinic 2015

Melissa Sheeder msheeder87 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:03:34 UTC 2015

Maryland Goalball
Yes!!! It's finally here!!!

  	Baltimore City Department of Recreation and Baybrook recreation
Center has partnered with us to bring Maryland a goalball clinic. The
hosts of this clinic will be; Michael Spriggs, Kelvin Atkinson, and
Melissa Sheeder. The Clinic will introduce blind/ sighted youth/adults
to goalball and will teach new skills to experienced players. The
clinic will be held on February 28, 2015 at the Baybrook recreation
center from 9:00AM to 4:00PM. We are asking for a fee of $5.00 if you
preregister and $7.00 if you do not preregister. These fees will cover
lunch. We ask that you preregister by February 21, 2015. Youths must
be ten years of age or older and must have a parent or guardian able
to stay throughout the whole clinic. Please bring identification with
you to prove that the guardian is over 18 years old. Remember to dress
comfortably in sneakers and sweat pants.

If sports aren't your thing, we need volunteers and we need people to
help spread the word. We still need our volunteers to fill out a
registration paper so we can plan accordingly.
If you would like to preregister or find out more information or to
obtain a flier please email mdgoalball at gmail.com
I apologize if this email has reached you in error. If you do not wish
to receive these emails please notify me. Thank you.

Melissa Sheeder