[Nfbmd] Sad News

Melissa Lomax melissalomax1 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:44:34 UTC 2015

Hello  All,

On Friday evening, May  8, 2015, Leah Williamson passed away due to
health complications.

Leah attended the Greater Baltimore chapter  and has been a
federationist since she was young.  She also attended CCB's youth
program and the adult rehabilitation program at BISM.  Leah could
often be seen volunteering at the MD Library for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped.

She will be remembered for her positive attitude and love of laughter.
She enjoyed playing games and inviting everyone around her to join in.
If you were to ask her how she is doing, you would often hear her
respond, "I'm living my life like its golden!"

Her memorial service will take place on Saturday, May 16th at First
Christian Church  5802 Roland Ave. Baltimore Md  21210.  The service
will begin at 3:30pm.  A  life celebration will take place afterwards
at their pastor's home; details on the address will be forthcoming.

Sincerely,
Melissa Lomax