[NFBMD] Death of National Harbor Chaptor Member

Maurice Peret mperet at BISM.org
Fri Jul 15 10:34:26 UTC 2016

Michelle,

My deepest sorrow and condolences our offered to Harold's family and to his Federation family. It is always difficult to lose a soldier in the civil rights movement of the blind. Thank you for sharing this sad news.

Maurice
From: NFBMD [mailto:nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michelle Clark via NFBMD
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 3:25 AM
To: NFBMD at nfbnet.org
Cc: Michelle Clark; 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland'
Subject: [NFBMD] Death of National Harbor Chaptor Member

All,

With a  heavy heart, we pass on to Federationists, news of the passing of Mr. Harold T. Hayes of the National Harbor Chapter. Since we formed to advocate for persons who are blind and low vision in Prince Georges County, 7 years ago, Harold has been a constant helping hand. For certain, he will be missed.

Currently, we have information that Mr. Hayes' funeral will be held on Thursday, July 21 in Capital Heights, MD. Mor complete information will be forthcoming soon.

Michelle Clark
President
National Harbor Chapter/NFBMD
301 583 8585