[NFBMD] Info about parenting

Patricia Homan patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:21:22 UTC 2016

Dear List:

My fiancée and I are getting married in about 6 weeks.

As you know I am now totally blind and he is also visualy impaired. In spate
of our age, we would like to have children. eider by adopting or via a
subrogate mother.

We are well aware of the lows in the state of Maryland and would like to be
ready for any problems this could create.

Ccan some one give us any ideas of the issues that might arise? and how to
learn about the laws that could affect us: As far as custody of the
children? eider in the adoption proses or in the subrogacy?

Would it be appropiate to join the blind parents lists?

Your recommendations would be most appreciated

Warmest regards

Patty Homan .

Patty, Allegra & my sweet Levi, angels no longer in a doggie suit.Samantha
the alligator mouse and the handsome Larson my new guide.

To err is human, to forgive is canine.

Call us at: 202-390-0375

Patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com