[NFBMD] Info about parenting

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 25 11:26:39 UTC 2016

Patty;

Join the parents group!
Also Shawn from our chapter has adopted 2 children.  I think they are about grown up, now, but he can help you.  I am adopted, myself and highly promote adoption!
Good luck on your parenting future.
Remember there are many out there that could use a loving home like yours!  You might even find a blind child!
Malissa is another wonderful mother to turn to!

Terry Powers