[NFBMD] Fwd: UMBC Navigation Research Survey Participation Invitation

Gmail Account melissalomax1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:18:16 UTC 2016

Happy Wednesday!

Below, you will find information about a research study. The compensation is $40, and my advice to you is to make sure that you copy the three digit code before clicking on your preferred payment option.  Once you go to that next page, the code is gone and you will have a hard time verifying that you completed the survey.

Best,
Melissa L.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: