[NFBMD] Diabetes Action Network Call

lrroth55 at gmail.com lrroth55 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 01:44:29 UTC 2016

Hey Sharon, I went to the diabetes meeting, at convention, and Mike Freeman told me about a book on BARD that will help me learn more about diabetes. Since it doesn't run in my family, I don't know much about it. Guess I'd better learn about it; damned Prednisone! What's so odd is that my sister is hypoglycemic! Anyway,
I put the conference call, tomorrow, in my iPhone calendar. Hopefully, I'll remember.  Lydia
Sent from my iPhone