[NFBMD] Attached Image

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Sep 2 17:26:34 UTC 2016

Hi Terry,
Great, was this too difficult. The driver has been given a warning and hopefully he will never do it again.
I know that it is very hard to explain to others what one needs.
The first time it is a warning, if the problem continues, then there may be a court date.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.