[NFBMD] Braille is Beautiful Players

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 01:26:28 UTC 2016

Are you a good braille reader, and would you like to show your theatrical talent?  If you are going to be at the 75th annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland on October 28, you can join the Braille Is Beautiful Players in "Sorry, Wrong Number," a murder mystery.  It will be a radio play, so you don't have to memorize your lines.  If you are interested, please contact me off list at deborahb14 at verizon.net, or call me at 301-881-1892.  We will be sending scripts out early next week.  We will rehearse using the NFB of Maryland conference line.

Debbie Brown

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 14123 (20160914) __________

http://www.eset.com