[NFBMD] Introduction

Anastasia Rae Carroll sirenacarroll86 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 01:44:41 UTC 2016

I'm rather dreading snow, actually. I'm not a huge fan of the cold,
but I'd still rather the cold than the oppressive heat of florida. I
was raised in New York, so it won't be quite such a shock, but I'm
still grumbling goodnaturedly about it. And all my friends are
playfully vindictive because I'll be suffering the cold and snow with
them rather than calling them from a lounge chair by the pool in
January. Haha.

Ana