[NFBMD] Comments on Jury Duty Needed

Deborah Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 3 10:25:48 UTC 2017

I was on a jury in Montgomery County.  The judge talked to me and told me
there would be visual evidence in the trial. I told him that since the case
had gone to trial, the visual evidence was probably complex enough that it
would require expert testimony to interpret it anyhow, and I would have to
evaluate it the same as everyone else would.  Apparently that was good
enough.  I took notes with a slate and stylus-this was before the time I had
anything electronic to worry about.  I don't even think I owned a cell phone
then.  One more argument for the slate and stylus.

Debbie