[NFBMD] Comments on Jury Duty Needed

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Thu Aug 3 12:59:10 UTC 2017

I have never once not been selected for jury duty despite desperately trying to not be picked - and as I appear on both Illinois and Maryland's lists, that is twice a year.   I suggest you reach out and ask for the questionnaire ahead of time if it was not sent to you in the mailing.  Fill it out before you arrive.  That way, someone doesn't have to help you when you get there.  If they see you as a confident blind person, they will be more likely to select you.  Also, know your juror number so you respond right away when they call on you.