[NFBMD] Greater Carroll Count Summer Picnic

corzolek at mcdaniel.edu corzolek at mcdaniel.edu
Mon Jul 17 22:36:25 UTC 2017

Dear Sharon,
I hope that you had a great time at convention. I have no doubt that you did.
I think Brian has been in touch, but in case  he has not, we wanted to invite you and anyone else to our picnic, although this is very short notice. We are gathering at my family shore place in Middle River MD  this Friday  at 11am. It lends well to a picnic and folks can swim, kayak, or just hang out by the water. The address is 4005 Briar Point Rd. Middle River MD 21220. Please pass along to anyone who has visited our chapter. Also, can you send me Maurice and LouAnne’s email addresses as I once mentioned kayaking to them and they were both very interested so I thought I would reach out to them as well.
Hope you can make it on the short notice.
Cathy