[NFBMD] Call

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 17:05:34 UTC 2017

Peter:

I don't know if you had intended to do this, but your email went to the entire listserv for the NFB of Maryland rather than to Sharon alone. As the President of our student division and someone who has some connections at CCB, however, I may be able to get you in contact with someone there. Please email me off-list at cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com and tell me a little about the purpose of your contact and how I may be able to help.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone