[NFBMD] Toiletries for Homeless Persons

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 09:14:06 UTC 2017

Good Morning,

I am putting out feelers for toiletry donations for our Annual Hygiene Kit
Project for Homeless Persons. This year's project is well on its way! If you
are coming to State Convention, any member of the National Harbor Chapter
will gladly take them.

I am asking for those who do not use the toiletries provided by the hotel to
save them and drop them off to us. We gladly accept other donations as well.
To date, we have donated near 2,000 such kits since we started this project.
Wondering what you can donate? In specific we are asking for any combination
of:

1.    Soap

2.    Shampoo

3.    Lotion

4.    Conditioner

5.    Toothbrushes

6.    Toothpaste

7.    Washcloths

8.    Mouthwash/non-alcoholic

9.    Socks/ regular sized and large sized men

10.   Grooming items for men and women

11.   Sanitary items

12. Grooming items for children

13.   Any additional small item you feel a person living in the state of
homelessness can use

14. Financial donations gladly accepted to aid us in completing the kits

Thanks,

Michelle