[NFBMD] Braille tour brochures available at Maryland State House

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 21:20:44 UTC 2017

The following brief announcement comes from the senior curator of the
Maryland Commission on Artistic Property. She reports that

"There are now two copies of the Braille State House tour available to
borrow from the two guard stations on the main floor of the State
House.  These brochures were made possible by the Anne Arundel County
Public School System through their Special Services Division."

I can't comment on the quality of the tour brochures because they were
still in production at the time of my visit.

--
Cheryl Fogle-Hatch, Ph.D.
Archaeologist and Museum Professional
c.k.fogle at gmail.com