[NFBMD] NFB BELL Academy in MD

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Apr 12 16:35:17 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland is please to host three
National Federation of the Blind Braille Enrichment for Literacy and
Learning (NFB BELL) Academies this year. Our Salisbury academy will take
place July 16-27, and our Baltimore and Glendale programs will take place
July 30-August 10.

The NFB BELL Academy is a two week program filled with learning and fun.
Elementary school aged students work on braille, daily living, cooking, and
cane travel skills. They go on field trips, make new friends, and interact
with blind peers and adults.

To apply for the program, visit

https://nfb.org/bell-student-application-form

For more information about BELL, please call or email Melissa Riccobono

443-708-3663

Or melissa at riccobono.us

Or visit

http://www.nfb.org/bell-academy

We hope many of your children can join us at a NFB BELL Academy this summer!

---