[NFBMD] Learn about Maryland ABLE Savings tool at the TLC Chapter meeting in Towson

Jannis Butler jannisbutler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 03:49:10 UTC 2018

Hi Scott,
I live in Havre d  Grace, Md...is there a way to dial-in?
Kindest regards,

Jannis' iPhone 7'

On Feb 14, 2018, at 4:55 PM, White, Scott via NFBMD <nfbmd at nfbnet.org> wrote:

The TLC chapter of the NFB of Maryland will be conducting its February meeting on Thursday, February 15, 2018  at 7:00 PM. We meet at the Image Center in Towson on 300 East Joppa Road, Suite 312.

This month we will have a representative from Maryland ABLE come share information with us on how ABLE savings accounts can help us in our financial planning.

Maryland ABLE is a savings and investment tool for people with disabilities, designed to help beneficiaries save for their everyday needs, save and invest in a tax-free account, and prepare for the future without losing federal, state or local means-tested benefits. Contributions to an ABLE account by a Maryland resident can provide a Maryland State income tax deduction up to $2,500 per contributor per beneficiary.

Hope to see you there!

Scott White, President
TLC Chapter
Phone: 410-452-7571

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMD:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmd_nfbnet.org/jannisbutler%40gmail.com