[NFBMD] Voted in city elections with talking ballot

Patrick Gormley kk3fradio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:18:42 UTC 2018

I voted in the local election for the city of Frosburg today using the
taqlking ballot with very little problem although I had to adjust the volume
on the machine to hear the voice.  The person who was in charge of the
equipment was originally from Nebraska and now lives in Pennsylvania.  He
used to work at the Nebraska agency and noticed my long cane and I told him
we had a lot of good folks out there and there agency is one of the
strongest in the country.