[NFBMD] A student needs your help

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 19:44:20 UTC 2018

Hello All,

One of our Maryland Scholarship winners needs help quickly.  Nafij has a
summer internship at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission in Washington
DC.  He is looking for a room to rent so that he can take advantage of this
opportunity.  If you have any thoughts or recommendations for him, please
contact him by email at:  nafijahmed at gmail.com <mailto:nafijahmed at gmail.com>
. Thanks for helping if you can.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596