[NFBMD] Address to send Books to NFB for Book Fair

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sun Jun 17 21:24:15 UTC 2018

Hello Michelle,

You can send them to National Federation of the Blind

Attn. Braille Bookfair

200 East Wells St.

Baltimore, MD 21230.

Unfortunately, there is not a great chance they will make it to Orlando to
be included in this year's bookfair. Those boxes are all ready packed and
are being shipped. We presort everything, which takes a great deal of time.

The good news is what you send will definitely be used next year.

Thanks,

Melissa