[NFBMD] Updates from LBPH!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Mar 13 12:56:33 UTC 2018

Hi everyone.

First, a huge thank you to everyone to the library's and Baltimore Center
Stage's production of Twelfth Night! It was a great event, with lots of
laughter and refreshments.

Second, we are still rolling out great events this March and April, so make
sure you mark your calendars!

If you have program suggestions or have questions about the library's
services, please do not hesitate to contact me off the list!

   - Braille and Large Print Bingo - March 21 at 1 PM. The event is held at
   the library. The library has Braille and Large Print cards for those who
   aren't bringing their own. Please call the library to register. The event
   is Free and Open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
   -
   - Estate Planning with Cory Larkin - March 26th at 1 PM via
   teleconference. This program focuses on estate planning and will end with
   an open Q&A session with our guest speaker, Attorney Cory Larkin. This
   event is being held via Teleconference and does not require advanced
   registration. Teleconference Number: 515-604-9516; Access Code: 202933
   -
   - NASA Podcasts for the Visually Impaired - Join us on Wednesdays in
   April at 10 AM for a special interactive podcast series featuring NASA
   scientists and engineers sharing the incredible work being done in Earth
   and Space Science.  For a complete list of podcasts, please contact the
   library. Register here: https://nvite.jsc.nasa.gov/RSVP/?id=9se6r or by
   calling 410-230-2424, Option 5
   - .
   - Technology User Group - April 14 at 10 AM. Held at the library.
   Discussion of Window's Screen Reader and the changes you may see in the
   near future. No registration required.

We hope to see you at some of these great events!

Best,

Ash
--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov