[NFBMD] Help your children and youth

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 21 03:42:28 UTC 2018

Join us on April 7 at the Suitland VFW for a dinner and auction to benefeit
our scholarship fund.  We have items for the kitchen, edible items, a Fitbit
(for after you have eaten too many edible items), a gardening basket (one
way of generating some sweat), and tickets to see Frankie Valli and the Four
Seasons at Wolf Trap.  This year we will have a budget table with items that
cost $10.

The cost is $40 for dinner.  We will be at 6527 Suitland Road, from 5 to 9
on the evening of Saturday, April 7. Please let me know if you are
attending.  You may make checks payable to the NFB of Maryland, and mail to
Debbie Brown, 11923 Parklawn Drive, Apartment 104, Rockville, MD 20852.  If
you would like a vegetarian dinner, please call me at 301-881-1892 before
March 31.

Debbie Brown, President
Sligo Creek Chapter