[NFBMD] KNFB Reader and Alexa to attend the May TLC chapter meeting

rsager78 at gmail.com rsager78 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:54:23 UTC 2018

Hi Scott,
I will not be able to be at the chapter this evening. I do have a question for you.
In your April meeting you had Cecilia Warren speak about Emergency Preparedness.
I am hoping to have someone come to the National Convention and speak on this topic. I have interested parties but no one wants to commit for coming July 3 which is seminar day.
Did Cecilia Warren express any interest in joining the NFB or come even for a few days to the  National Convention? I have emailed her three times in the past and, she did not reply to me. I didn't want to be a pest,  however, I do want to have a knowledgable speaker, and, if she might become an  active  member, all the better. Did anyone in your chapter build a repore with her or, did she just come speak, and vanish?
Thanks with any insight or help you might be able to give me in this matter of finding a speaker for the National Convention.
Best, Ruth