[NFBMD] Study Participants Needed

Corey Thompson trustycorey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:42:17 UTC 2018

Hello my name is Corietta Thompson I am totally blind with multiple challenges or disabilities which ever way you wanna call it I’m calling to let you guys know I’m interested in the study and so I can be reached by email trustycorey at gmail.com orTelephone 240-771-5192 thanks bye-bye

Corey T.Sent from my iPhone