[NFBMD] Attention Blind or Low Vision Student, Parent, or Educator:

Peret, Maurice MPeret at nfb.org
Tue Apr 9 13:32:03 UTC 2019

Attention Blind or Low Vision Student, Parent, or Educator:

If you, your child, or student is at least a high school freshman between 14 and 22 years of age thinking about the future and how to live the life you want, please complete our online National Federation of the Blind Career Mentee application at: https://nfb.org/menteeapplication.

We are now scheduling participation in the May 3 to 5, 2019 Spring Maryland Career Mentoring Weekend Retreat to be held at the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute
At 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21230

Come share information, engage in interactive discussions, educational activities, and fun challenges to help us live the lives we want.

*         Engage in career exploration activities

*         Discuss techniques and strategies to succeed in college

*         Interact with successful blind students

*         Practice your self-advocacy skills.

*         Learn how to navigate campus life

*         Discover a variety of exciting course major opportunities

You don't want to miss this excellent opportunity to meet and hang out with other blind and low vision peers from Maryland.

Please contact Maurice Peret, Coordinator of Career Mentoring Programs
National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute at 410-659-9314, extension 2350 | mperet at nfb.org<mailto:mperet at nfb.org>
or Ellana Crew, Local Coordinator at 443-758-7211
eemcrew at gmail.com<mailto:eemcrew at gmail.com> for further information and details.

Maurice Peret, NOMCT
Coordinator of Career Mentoring Programs
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2350| MPeret at nfb.org

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer