[NFBMD] Week 2 of the #WinterRead2019 Challenge

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Jan 7 14:22:50 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the second week of the Winter Reading Challenge, presented by
BeanStack, Mark Cuban, and the Maryland State Library for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped.

Thus far, we have read a collective 15, 900 minutes! That's fabulous!!!

Let's see if we can keep the momentum going and inspire others to join our
challenge.

Join us on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/mb_lbph>and Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/mdlbph>to share what books you've been reading!
Make sure you use the tags #winterread2019 and #mdlbph in all your posts.
Let's show everyone why Maryland is one of the most literate states in the
country!

Don't have social media, no problem! Share them with me off the list, and
I'll post on your behalf!

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.