[NFBMD] [Chapter-presidents] Info for Getting Married in Las Vegas

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Thu Jun 13 21:34:08 UTC 2019

I think Tyrone Bullock might be a minister.  He is from our affiliate.  I can ask him.

Ronza M. Othman, Director, EEO Compliance Group, Office of Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - 7500 Security Blvd, N2-01-27, Baltimore, MD 21244 - 410-786-3274 (o); 410-786-9549 (f)