[NFBMD] Scholarship dinner and auction

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 16 22:34:21 UTC 2019

Please join us on Saturday, April 6, for a dinner and auction for the John
T. McCraw scholarship fund.  We will be having fried and baked chicken.  The
event is from 5:00 to 9:00 at the Morningside VFW hall, 6527 Suitland Road,
Morningside, MD.  Tickets are $40.  We will have many auction items for you
to bid on.  We will also have a $10 table, where you can find inexpensive
items to take with you right away.

The flyer is attached.  If you would like a vegetarian meal, let me know by
next Saturday.

You can pay for your ticket by Paypal at www.nfbmd.org
<http://www.nfbmd.org> , or you can write a check payable to the NFB of
Maryland, and mail it to Debbie Brown, 11923 Parklawn Drive, Apartment 104,
Rockville, MD 20852.

Debbie Brown