[NFBMD] Creative Access @ LBPH

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Wed Mar 20 18:38:18 UTC 2019

Just a reminder that next week, LPBH will be hosting a FREE event -
Creative Access @ Your Library!

"The Peabody Conservatory and the Maryland State Library for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped are excited to present the Peabody Institute's
Creative Access at the Library event.

"The Creative Access (CA) is a volunteer student organization of the
Peabody Conservatory dedicated to enriching the lives of audiences in the
Baltimore community. Active as professional performers and concert
musicians, members of The Creative Access desire to see a positive change
in the lives of people in our community, and volunteer their music as a way
to bring about that change."

Join Peabody students as they perform live at LBPH!

Held on the last Tuesday of the month, from 11 AM to 12 PM; March 26 and
April 30 are the last two dates in the series!

Please email me off list if you have questions!

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.