[NFBMD] FW: dial-in numbers for convention

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Jul 13 11:44:36 UTC 2020

From: State-Affiliate-Leadership-List [mailto:state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Berggren, John via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:02 PM
To: State Affiliate Leadership List <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Berggren, John <jberggren at nfb.org>
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] dial-in numbers for convention

I’ve gotten several requests for phone numbers for those who will be dialing in. As amazing as it seems to me, Zoom uses just seven phone numbers for all of its US customers. The numbers can be found in a number of places. From a link on our website at www.nfb.org/convention<http://www.nfb.org/convention> in the How to Participate section, in the attached Word document, on the Zoom website of course, and right here on this very next line:
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

If you are spreadsheet savvy, I am also attaching a file that contains the one-tap numbers for every session on the agenda. I know that attachments can sometimes get stripped from our list postings depending on your email client, If you don’t receive the files and would like to, reach out to me OFF list.

Oh, and as a bonus, you can also find international dial-in numbers on our website, whether you’re dialing in from Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, or Sweden.

I’ll miss you in person, but I can’t wait to see you all online this week. I’m certain you all will have never looked better!

John Berggren
Executive Director, Operations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2329 | jberggren at nfb.org<mailto:jberggren at nfb.org>

[Image removed by sender. National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Image removed by sender. Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Image removed by sender. Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Image removed by sender. Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

Disclaimer