[NFBMD] Use of Internet Television

Aloma Bouma alomabouma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:31:49 UTC 2020

hi Michelle it's Aloma. The fire stick is fully accessible with speech. It works with Alexa or any echo device. Amazon disability customer Service can get you instructions on exactly how to use that or they can transfer you to the fire stick department and they will talk to you through it. Thanks, Aloma

Sent from my iPhone