[NFBMD] parents bake sale

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:08:31 UTC 2020

• This is an important message from MetroAccess. In order to provide
you with the latest information we have on Coronavirus, COVID-19, in
the region, we were advised by health officials that people who have
COVID-19 traveled recently to an event at a facility in Rockville, MD.
While there is no evidence that anyone who has been exposed to the
virus traveled to that event by Metrorail, Metrobus, or MetroAccess,
the facility is routinely serviced by MetroAccess. Out of an abundance
of caution, extra cleaning of MetroAccess vehicles has been performed
and daily cleanings will continue. We will continue to update our
employees and customers as information becomes available. Thank you.
please b safe. stay safe. please b safe