[NFBMD] Free AIRA for College Students

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 03:42:25 UTC 2020

FYI This info came from an email from AIRA. Please check iout and pass it to
others.

Michelle

Free Offer - College Students in Need of Aira

We know that many universities and colleges are rapidly shifting to distance
learning.  We've heard that some materials and software being used are
inaccessible so we will be offering free Aira for any college student for
the remainder of the spring semester ending in May 2020.  If you know of a
student who could benefit from Aira for their distance learning, please
email support at aira.io <mailto:support at aira.io>  for more information on the
program.