[NFBMD] Great news to share during this hard time

Melascoasha Carpenter msheeder87 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 05:52:50 UTC 2020

i hope this email finds you and your loved ones well. I am sure everyone would enjoy some happy news in these hard times. From my family to my Federation family I would like to share with you the newest addition to the Carpenter family.

Ein Ace Carpenter was born on march 18, 2020, at 940 AM
He is 7 pounds 1 ounce
20 inches long
He joined us a few weeks early. I had to have a C-section after some complications with high blood  pressure. He only spent a day in the NICU. We are both home and doing well with his Daddy Aron, his big brother Luke and his very protective big sister Ren.
His name is pronounced Ian, but this spelling  means God is gracious.

Please stay safe and healthy.
Melissa Sheeder
 my iPhone