[NFBMD] National Harbor Chapter Meeting December 18, 2021 from 1-3pm

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 23:59:11 UTC 2021

Dear National Harbor Chapter Members and Friends,

The National Harbor Chapter meeting is on December 18, 2021, from 1-3 pm.

As a friendly reminder, members remember to pay chapter membership dues.
Our annual dues are $12 and our Lifetime membership is $100.

Pay Chapter member dues by January 1, 2021.
NFBMD Chapter and Division Dues | National Federation of the Blind of
Maryland <https://civicrm.nfbmd.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=8>

November 2021 Minute Message | National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
(nfbmd.org) <https://www.nfbmd.org/node/478>

To access our meeting: Free Conference Call: 805-706-5069.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Amber Woods
President