[NFBMD] TLC Chapter Meeting: Join Us Monday June 21 at 7 PM!

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 21:10:12 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
We hope you will join the TLC Chapter for our June meeting on Monday
June 21 at 7 PM! We will be hearing from Kyle Kiper, who runs the
travel agency that our affiliate is using for the cruise in September.
A native of West Texas, where his father was a Commission of the Blind
Rehabilitation Counselor, Kyle grew up in Little Rock, where his
mother was a World Services for the Blind Rehabilitation Teacher.  A
10 year Veteran of the Fire and EMS Service, he graduated from the
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences EMS Program  and the
Arkansas Fire Academy, before serving at Metro EMS, Pulaski County
Fire, and Arkansas Children’s Hospital Angel Flight. As a member of,
at least, the 4th generation of family members with adult onset
Retinitis Pigmentosa, Kyle returned to college and is an alumnus of
Arkansas State University at Beebe, Arkansas State University,
Sunderland University in England, and the University of Arkansas at
Little Rock, where he earned a Clinical Masters Degree in
Rehabilitation Counseling. He has worked at many state Vocational
Rehabilitation agencies across the country. A lifelong world traveler,
Kyle opened his own Cruises Inc. independent travel agency,
specializing in vacations at sea, in 2001, and, along with his wife
and Managing Agent, has grown the business and expanded services to
own his own Dream Vacations franchise, with a clientele across the US
and abroad. His expertise area is world travel, for Individuals who
are Blind, but his agency serves all markets, including Fundraising
Cruises for Non-Profit Organizations. Kyle's hobbies are travel,
reading, and writing, which has led him to visit 47 countries on all 7
continents, read 100 books per year, and embark on several novels and
histories. Kyle is a Board Member of the National Federation of the
Blind of Central Arkansas.
Here are the call-in details, and we hope to see you there!
Join Zoom Meeting
https://humanware.zoom.us/j/96502588871?pwd=Nk1PZzR4SHlaaWErNXB3Q1dWanJaQT09

Meeting ID: 965 0258 8871

Passcode: 067781

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,96502588871# US (Washington DC)

+16465588656,,96502588871# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)