[NFBMD] Rescheduled: NFB Philosophy Discussion with National Harbor Chapter

woodsamber83 woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:46:30 UTC 2021

Thank you Chris for the update see you next week.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Chris Nusbaum via NFBMD <nfbmd at nfbnet.org> Date: 11/2/21  1:14 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: nfbmd at nfbnet.org Cc: Chris Nusbaum <cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com> Subject: [NFBMD] Rescheduled: NFB Philosophy Discussion with National Harbor Chapter Hello All: Due to a family commitment on my end, the discussion I was scheduled to lead on NFB philosophy sponsored by the National Harbor Chapter, which was announced yesterday by Amber Woods, has been rescheduled for next Tuesday, November 9 at 4 PM. Amber says that the chapter’s Tuesday call will still go on as usual using a different theme. My apologies for the inconvenience. For those who are interested in participating in this call, or those who are interested in some good thought-provoking reading, you might check out an article I have been pondering in preparation for the discussion. In the article, three of our most articulate writers on the subject—Gary Wunder, President Riccobono, and Dr. Maurer—offer their thoughts on what we believe, how we express our beliefs, and how we can avoid twisting our philosophy into something that it isn’t. Here’s the link: https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm18/bm1804/bm180404.htm Chris Christopher A. Nusbaum, Board MemberGreater Carroll County ChapterNational Federation of the Blind of MarylandBoard Member, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts DivisionPhone: (443) 547-2409Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.comSchedule a meeting. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” –Helen Keller