[NFBMD] Baking FireSale at State Convention

Erin Daring erindaring at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:43:46 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

The Maryland Student division will be doing a baking fire sale at state convention as a fundraiser for the Maryland affiliate.  We know that as students, sometimes people can’t afford to bid in the baked good auction.

Bakers, we need your help! We are asking that you make small individual baked goods like cookies, rice krispys treats, truffles, doughnuts holes etc. We will have a table set up at general session and these items will go for $1-$2 dollars.

If you have any questions, please fill free to contact me.

Thank you so much for your help!

Best,
Erin Daring,
Vice President,