[NFBMD] register for day care at NFBMD state convention

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com james.garret.mooney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 02:31:45 UTC 2021

Hello

In one month we will be  holding the National Federation  of the Blind of
Maryland state convention in Baltimore. During the convention we will be
providing day care for children ages six weeks to nine years old. Daycare
will be offered on both Friday and Saturday, including the banquet Saturday
night. Please register your child by clicking here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1236HNeDzIg7l6mDAzIP_wPnImHZEKZ9_ZOAF_HBneM
I/edit>

We ask that families donate $30 a day to cover the cost of day care.
However, if you are not able to afford please do not pay. We will not let
the cost of child  care prevent families from attending the convention.

Garret

James G. Mooney

President, Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children

(480) 433-8003

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com