[NFBMD] Message sent by Net-By-Phone

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Sun Oct 24 18:57:18 UTC 2021

I'm sorry.  We mailed them out about a week before Labor Day.  Hopefully we'll see you at Convention next year.

Ronza M. Othman (she/her/hers), Director, EEO Compliance Group, Office of Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - 7500 Security Blvd, N3-22-16, Baltimore, MD 21244 - 410-786-3274 (o); 443-380-5044 (f)

CMS aspires to create: a culture that values and recognizes our employees' unique identities and perspectives; an environment that provides all employees with equitable access to opportunities for growth and development; and a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.