[NFBMD] Maryland Parents needs volunteers

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com james.garret.mooney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 00:40:02 UTC 2021

Hello families and fellow federationists:

The Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children needs volunteers to
help run our Harry Potter event taking place in Ellicott City from October 1
to the 3. This event is the biggest fundraiser of the year for our division.
This event pays for many of the programs that we offer such as our Get on
BASE workshop that took place this weekend. A flyer for the event can be
seen attached to this email. If you are able to volunteer please contact
Garret Mooney to gather more information. He can be reached at 480-433-8003
or emailed at james.garret.mooney at gmail.com
<mailto:james.garret.mooney at gmail.com> .

Garret

James G. Mooney

President, Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children

(480) 433-8003

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com