[NFBMD] NFBMD Theater Spring Donation Drive

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Fri Apr 15 02:34:59 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland is conducting a Theater
Spring Donation Drive. In appreciation for your financial support, we will
enter contributors in this program into a drawing for one of three pairs of
tickets to the Hippodrome Theater in Baltimore for shows presented by
Broadway Across America.

Each show is audio described, and we are grateful to the audio description
firm for donating these tickets to NFBMD for use as a fundraiser.

For every $5, the contributor will get one chance to win. For example, if an
individual donates $20, they will be entered into the drawing four times.

We will draw at the end of each month for the next show. The seats are
located in the upper right box.

Here are the rules:

- Contributions will be taken until June 30, 2022 as part of this
initiative.

- For each $5 donated, the individual's name will be entered into the
drawing. That means the more the individual donates, the greater their
chance of winning.

- We will draw on the last day of each month one name from those who have
contributed at least $5 during the campaign. That individual will receive 2
tickets to the next scheduled show.

- Individuals may identify a preference, e.g. if they only want to be part
of the drawing for Hairspray.

- Tickets are nonrefundable and nonexchangeable.

Here are the shows and dates:

Aint Too Proud

Sunday, May 8, 2022

6:30PM

Hairspray

Sunday, June 19, 2022

6:30PM

Mean Girls

Sunday, July 17, 2022

6:30PM

To make a donation as part of this drive, please either:

Use the Paypal button located at:

https://nfbmd.org/theaterdonation

*Contributions are $6 for each chance due to processing costs

OR

Send a check to:

NFB of Maryland

1800 Johnson Street

Suite N1

Baltimore, MD 21230

*Be sure to put in the memo that this is for the Theater Spring Donation
Drive.

For questions or additional information, please contact me at
President at nfbmd.org <mailto:President at nfbmd.org>  or at 443-426-4110.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers