[NFBMD] [Greater-Baltimore] Special Invitation to April At-Large Chapter Meeting

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Mon Apr 18 18:10:00 UTC 2022

Interesting.  FYI Muslim Pro is not a Bible app.  Perhaps our affiliate DEI Committee could expand this list beyond a bunch of Christian (and one Muslim app) resources?

Ronza M. Othman (she/her/hers), Director, EEO Compliance Group, Office of Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - 7500 Security Blvd, N3-22-16, Baltimore, MD 21244 - 410-786-3274 (o); 443-380-5044 (f)

CMS aspires to create: a culture that values and recognizes our employees' unique identities and perspectives; an environment that provides all employees with equitable access to opportunities for growth and development; and a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.