[NFBMD] Next TLC Chapter Meeting This Evening, April 18

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:57:22 UTC 2022

Dear  TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting will take place this evening. Please join us
for our virtual meeting at 7:00 PM via Zoom (Zoom details are at the end of
this message). We will be talking about what is going on at NFB at the
chapter, affiliate, and national levels.

This month's guest speaker will be Emily Gibbs from 64 Ounce Games. This
company creates accessibility kits which allow both blind and sighted
players to play together with a retail product. To learn more visit their
website at https://64ozgames.com/

You can either log into the meeting via your browser or the Zoom app with
the link below, or dial in with your touch-tone telephone.

To dial in, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you are prompted,
you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is: 810 6787 7593. You
will then need to enter the passcode 360455. The link is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81067877593?pwd=YTBKVWl4Mk5JWG5wQUNENlhUYjNZUT09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:

+13017158592,,81067877593#,,,,*360455#

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom on Monday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter