[NFBMD] Thank you for being a part of our work

Mark Riccobono outreach at nfb.org
Wed Dec 28 23:51:10 UTC 2022

 		 [1]

THE GIFT OF A MOVEMENT

As a member of the National Federation of the Blind since 1996 I have
experienced many incredible gifts: action, empowerment, mentorship, and
more. I am especially grateful for the community of support we have in the
NFB. When I am traveling across the country to meet with members, I
encounter the spirit of determination of our movement. This year, that
determination has helped us overcome challenges big and small, at the
personal level, and by taking on bold new ideas.

THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF OUR SUCCESS

On behalf of all of us, I thank you for your support of the National
Federation of the Blind. You are giving the gifts of confidence,
independence, and education to thousands of blind people across the
country.

HELP US CONTINUE THE WORK

If you would like to increase your impact, PLEASE HELP THIS MOVEMENT WITH
AN END-OF-YEAR GIFT [2].

As 2022 ends, we wish you and your family a happy and healthy new year. In
2023 let's build the National Federation of the Blind bigger, better, and
bolder than we have ever imagined.

With gratitude,

_Mark A. Riccobono_, President
 National Federation of the Blind

P.S. Did you know that you can direct the required minimum distribution of
your IRA to the National Federation of the Blind [3]? Please reach out to
Patti Chang at 410-659-9314, extension 2422 or pchang at nfb.org if you have
any questions.

* CONTRIBUTE ONLINE HERE [4]. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WAYS TO GIVE HERE
[5]. *

 		 [6]
 		 [7]
 		 [8]
 		 [9]

 		 [4]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe [10] | Opt Out [11] | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter [12]

 		 200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States
..