[NFBMD] FW: Prayers for Joyce Brooks, Mr. Health the 3rd and their family.

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 21:45:15 UTC 2022

Hi All:

As Amber Woods informed us on Sunday, Joyce Brooks of our National Harbor Chapter lost her granddaughter last weekend at the young age of 13. Please find below information on memorial services and ways to send condolences to Joyce and Aniyah’s brother Edward. As an aside, the I3s Foundation is an organization Joyce leads and co-founded which hosts wonderful weekly Zoom calls on various topics of interest to blind people. Let’s continue to keep Joyce and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

Chris