[NFBMD] Next NFB TLC Chapter Meeting: Monday, January 17 at 7:00 PM (virtual)

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 14:37:42 UTC 2022

Dear  TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Happy New Year. Our next TLC chapter meeting is just around the corner.
Please join us for our meeting on Monday, January 17 at 7:00 PM via Zoom
(Zoom details are at the end of this message).

We will discuss our issues for Annapolis and Washington Seminar. You might
wish to review the two Annapolis fact sheets sent out on the email list on
January 13 before the meeting. We will need your help advocating for these
issues during our upcoming virtual week in Annapolis.

At Monday's meeting we will also showcase our committees for the new year
and invite you to volunteer to help us with our work. We are also looking
for your ideas. So come and let us know what you would like to see the TLC
chapter do during this year.

You can either log into the meeting via your browser or the Zoom app with
the link below, or dial in with your touch-tone telephone.

To dial in, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you are prompted,
you will then need to dial the meeting ID, which is: 891 1378 7626. You will
then need to dial the passcode 959961. The link is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89113787626?pwd=UHdRZVVHc1BMWndGT1AwT0hiMnYxdz09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:

+13017158592,,89113787626#,,,,*959961#

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom on Monday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter