[NFBMD] Week in Annapolis: Fact Sheets, Training, Call for Participants, Request for Zoom Hosts, and More!

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sun Jan 16 00:12:37 UTC 2022

All,

Below is information about our 2022 Week in Annapolis.

1.            WE are looking for volunteers to attend meetings with the
Maryland General Assembly during our NFBMD Week In Annapolis.

2.            We are also looking for volunteers to serve as Zoom hosts for
those meetings.

3.            We are sharing information about issue training meetings so
participants can prepare to talk about our legislative priorities for the
2022 General Assembly.

4.            We are sharing the Fact Sheets for our two legislative
priorities for 2022.

5.            We are explaining when each geographic area will have the bulk
of its meetings.

6.            We are providing the Zoom information for the Issues Training
meetings.

This year, instead of our usual Day in Annapolis, we will be holding a Week
in Annapolis.  Our Week in Annapolis dates are January 20 - 27, 2022.

1.         Seeking Volunteers to Participate in Legislative Meetings

We will specifically have meetings on January 20, 25, 26, and 27.  We have
broken down the 188 appointments by geographic area, and so we do need
volunteers to participate in those virtual meetings.  We'd like people to
attend the meetings for their particular district (and we'll try to make
that happen) and also the general geographic area surrounding their
district.  But there are also districts with few NFBMD constituents, so we
are also looking for folks who can attend any district meetings on any day.