[NFBMD] EMAIL CHANGE

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:29:32 UTC 2022

Oh no! I’m the one who always an apology, here. After all, I should’ve suspected that there had to be another Virginia somewhere. I really freaked out when I saw the Virginia and David at the beginning of the email. Because, my daughter is Virginia. My son is David. I couldn’t figure out what in the world was going on!! I hope you all can accept my apologies!! I didn’t mean to be a jerk!!

Sent from my iPhone